Home staging is the process of preparing a private residence for sale in the real estate market. The goal of home staging is to make a home appealing to the highest number of potential buyers, thereby selling a property more swiftly and for more money. Home staging techniques focus on improving a property’s appeal by transforming it into a welcoming, attractive product that anyone might want. This can be done by rearranging furniture, adding decorative accessories, and making repairs or minor improvements.
- Our designer meets with you to understand your needs and requirements.
- We have on-site visits and draft the proposal.
- We communicate with you and finish the design.
- We source your interiors from our vast inventory of home furnishings (17,000 sq.ft showroom and 20,000 sq.ft warehouse) and purchase other goods that you need including dishes, linens, etc.
- We install all rooms in your home, including placing and arranging your furniture and accessories, hanging artwork, etc.
- The beautiful and elegant new home is ready to be sold at a good price!
- Once the home is sold and contingencies are removed, our Project Coordinator schedules a date for de-staging, unless the new buyer decides to purchase the staging items.